When I first heard of Valor on a teleconference call back in earky spring of 2011, i knew i had found a missing link. In th pas ti had used essential oils but not YL.
I listen intently and came away knowing my horse needed Valor and Me, I needed a Rain Drop treatment asap!
I learned the differnce between oils and brands… this is a whole other topic. Beware!!!
Valor is a blend of oils including: Spruce, Rosewood, Blue Tansy, and Frankinsence( see blog on Frankincense).
* Valor is known as the “Chiropractor in a bottle.” Often time is have used it on my horses and see them seek to self adjust by rolling , head shaiking even doing cat stretches. Horse are great eaample of the power of these oils, they tell it like it is!
How do I use it? Let me count the ways.
1) Defuse, Defuse , Defuse! with any oil its a great way to reap the advantages!
2) apply before bed to sooth and relax.
3) In the AM , on days I know will tax me apply it to the bottoms of my feet. It helps keep me grounded and in touch.
3) In Roll-on form, I keep it in my purse as a purfume or emergency go to!
4)A College dorm must along with a couple others of her choice, for destressing and keeping the mind uncluttered.
5) Great to add to bath water and just relax
6) Massage it up the spine alone or with V6 massage oil.
Valor is balances the brain , right and left , and is truely a wonderful addition to my life, and my work.
* Reference Guide for Essential Oils, Higley, 12th edition