Makes my mouth water just thinking of it!
*Historically lemon is noted for use to fight food poisoning, maleria, and typhoid . it is also noted to lower blood pressure, help with liver issues, arthritis and muscles aches and pains.
How do I use it? Let me count the ways!
1) I love it to restore my dining room table.
2) Defuse Defuse Defuse! Defusng it is so refreshing and I sometimes mix it with another citrus oil. Great to clean the air and open air ways naturally for those who are suffering form colds asthma etc.
3) A great summer additive to a glass of water. Yum! And so good for you.
4) At night after I close the kitchen down I like to drop a few drops on my sink sponge to disinfect it and keep a fresh smell.
* Reference Guide for Essential Oils, Higley, 12th edition