What a great blend of oils. This is key to pain relief in home and barn.
PanAway is blended with: Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Clove, and Peppermint.
* This oil can be used in dealing with problems relating to the nervous system and muscles and bones.
How do I use it? Let me count the ways.
1) This past march I slipped on the ice feeding horses and badly sprained my wrist. Xrays said not break but I think it might have been a hair line. Regardless once I got my feeding done I got to the house and asked kids to get me the PanAway. First thing to come to mind.
I applied it to the site and got cold pac and off to emerg room. I felt a soothing relief immediatly. Dr asked what the smell was, (ben gay type…) I filled him in , he was impressed . Said this was a good thing to have in a first aid cabinet!
2) After a Zumba work out! all over followed up by ortho ease or sport massage oil. Saves me from any overly sore spots till I’m fit. After fit then its relaxing.
3) Swelling due to any strain , or ache or pain in the home and barn.
4) with a house full of women, 4 girls , it is quite helpful for menstrual periods. The smell is up lifting too.
* Reference Guide for Essential Oils, Higley, 12th edition